INTERVIEW & OOTD: Blossom In The Wind

I connected with Tamara through The Blogger Programme. I really liked her jewellery collection and so I asked her if she would send me some of her pieces and answer a few questions about her Lincolnshire biased brand:Blossom in the Wind, so that I could do a feature!

I was so excited to receive a beautiful Cinderella themed necklace and charm bracelet in the cutest little package- making it a perfect gift choice or treat for yourself!



Blue jumper- Charity Shop £2.00
Floral Jeans- ASOS £32.00
White Sandals- Primark £14.00
Cinderella Necklace- Blossom in the Wind
Cinderella Bracelet- Blossom in the Wind










Q.Tell me a bit about yourself.
I am Tamara I am almost 18 and I work in an office for a courier company full time however sitting making things is my passion and always has been, Blossom in the Wind has been open for about 7 months now and it has grown massively.

Q.What made you start Blossom in the Wind?
That's a difficult one, I think it would have to be seeing other jewellery company's on instagram and it really made me think that I could do that, so I sat down and had a look for some stockist and eventually found some great people to work with. 

The name of my company came from my granddad as he always used to call me and my mum blossom, so I guess all this is for him to show him that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.


Q.Who is your inspiration?
I wouldn't like to say I have any inspiration, I try to make jewellery and accessories for all different people. I try to make it light and bright and girly and fun.

Q.What is your favourite piece from the collection?
My favourite would have to be either the Deathly Hallows necklace or my white flower headband, I think the headband is perfect for festivals and going out in the summer to just jazz up an outfit but in the winter I like to be a little bit of a geek and where my deathly hallows necklace with plain t-shirts!


Q.How would you describe your style?
My style personally is very Gothic and dark but also girly however with my jewellery I try to make it more girly and light and fun, I am also slowly bringing in crystal necklaces to bring in my more dark side but also keep the pretty girly jewellery.

Check out Blossom in the Wind's beautiful products here


4 comments:

  1. the charms are so cute, and the colour scheme all goes so well lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the charms and the printed trousers!! <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelovelove that outfit! sooo cute!
    the jewellery is absolutely gorgeous too :)

    great post!
    sarah @ theblossomcart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit!

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete