When In Rome

As I count down the days to my trip to Rome, I started to have a think about what will make it into my suitcase!
I think the weather will be quite mild and I will be doing a lot of walking so I need to be comfortable. 

When In Rome



Topshop crop top
£27 - topshop.com


Topshop crop top
ebay.co.uk


Joules tweed jacket
psyche.co.uk


Denim shorts
£24 - etsy.com


Topshop clothing
£22 - topshop.com


Tea sock
£4.19 - modcloth.com


Converse sneaker
luisaviaroma.com


Flat shoes
ebay.co.uk


Topshop backpacks bag
£78 - topshop.com


Parfois backpacks bag
debenhams.com


Michael Kors stainless steel jewelry
£135 - saksfifthavenue.com



Topshop round sunglasses
£19 - nordstrom.com


River Island fedora hat
riverisland.com


MAC Cosmetics lips makeup
£9.59 - nordstrom.com


River Island nail polish
riverisland.com


Vintage home decor
£33 - uncommongoods.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment