Primark Haul

With my Italy trip fast approaching, I decided I needed to get make a few purchases in order to transform my winter wardrobe into something a little more appropriate for the warmer Italian weather.

Primark seemed like the obvious choice with my student budget and I couldn't have been more right! I came across some great bits that I just can't wait to wear!  



First up are these really cool, retro looking sunglasses. They have a slight purple tint to the lens and a gold coloured temples and bridge. Step aside Jackie Onassis! 
£3.00


Comfy flats are an everyday essential and these had been reduced from £5.00 to £3.00. The tassels on the front are a really nice detail. 



The bright salmon colour of this bag made me a bit sceptical at first, but after some consideration, I realised it would be perfect for my hand luggage on the plane. It will fit all my necessities in while adding a bright summer feel to an outfit. 
£12.00   

If you follow my blog you would have already seen these beauties! They are a combination of the heeled jelly shoe and gladiator sandals and they are so comfy! With their black and white colouring, I feel that these are versatile and therefore a must have for spring. 
£14.00


Taking inspiration form the sports lux trend, I thought I would get these faux leather shorts. They aren't too short and I can team them with lots of different tops! I really do love finding things on sale in Primark  these were £10.00 reduced to £5.00- practically daylight robbery! 



I fell in love with this pretty little necklace, and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of it. It ties together this seasons key pastel colours and adds a bit of "glam" to my plain tops and dresses. 
£6.00



I gave into temptation and bought a second bag for my trip. Rucksacks are a practical way to keep your hands free! It is surprising how much you can fit in it too! 
£8.00



The last thing I bought was this pack of  5 pairs of socks, I want to wear them with my new sandals when it just isn't warm enough to show toes! 
£2.50 
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment