OOTD- 90's Chick

They say that fashion is cyclical and everything comes back in fashion after twenty years. It looks like the nineties are back in full swing for SS.14. For some designers, the nineties look was portrayed with minimal shapes, while others looked towards bold colours and lingerie inspired looks. 

I went for a more literal portrayal of the the 90's trends with my OOTD. I just woke up with an urge to put my hair into a style I last donned when I was about 4- "bunny ears" and create an outfit around that.

Tie-Dye T-Shirt- Cow Vintage £15.00
Disco Pants- Primark £6.00
Purple Socks- Primark £1.00
Wedged Boots- Office £80.00











5 comments:

  1. Perfection. Love how you captured the 90s. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loreal, Thanks a a lot! Do you have a blog I can check out? x

      Delete
  2. The bunny ears are fantastic! Definitely trying that! And the boots are amazing :)
    Cat xx

    Je Suis Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cat! I haven't worn them since I was about 4 so it was good to have them back! Do you blog? xx

      Delete
  3. Aww so cute back then and still are - I remember doing your hair up like this bag in the 90's fun filled photo shot :-)

    ReplyDelete