INTERVIEW: Rose & VIntage's Ellie Connor- Phillips

Rose & Vintage is a blog that I really enjoy. It shares the style of an amazing teen- Ellie Connor- Phillips, who "loves secondhand clothes, vinyl records, herbal tea and dressing weird."




I caught up with Ellie and asked her a few of my questions!
Q. Tell me a little about yourself?
I'm Ellie, I'm 16 and I'm am English and Art student from London.
Q.When did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I was 14, in November 2012.


Q.What made you start?
 Reading blogs for ages I thought having my own would be a good way to combine my interests in fashion and vintage living with my interest in writing and journalism. 

Q.Who and what inspires you? 

I'm very much inspired by normal people- other bloggers inspire me a lot when it comes to fashion, but my family are big inspirations when it comes to lifestyle. My mum got me into the sort of literature I like, and my dad introduces me to a lot of music. 


Q.How would you describe your style?
I would probably describe my style as 'eclectic vintage.' As much as I would like to stick to one style or era, I get too caught up in the moment and so one day might be in full 40s attire, and be a 80s techno kid the next. It's a little strange, but I enjoy it.

Q.What is your favourite item of clothing/ Accessory at the moment?
My favourite item of clothing at the moment is definitely my  yellow river island coat...it goes with absolutely everything and looks so retro...you wouldn't think it was high-street! 


Q.Where do you see yourself in the next few years? 
In the next few years, I hope to expand my blog and let it grow and develop as I work my way through school, and hope to work my way into the fashion and writing industry with it. We'll have to wait and see!



Check out her amazing blog for yourself:
 http://roseandvintage.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it! would be great if you could share it I want more people to read about your amazingness! x

    ReplyDelete