Violeta By Mango



As we approach the end of 2013, I wanted to start taking a look at one of the things that is to come in 2014. 

In January, the Spanish fashion retailer Mango is going to be launching it's first plus-size line- Violeta by Mango.  The face of the campaign is Australian plus size model,  Robyn Lawley. She is stunning and already has her own swimwear line. 

Lawley spoke to the Daily Mail and said:  “I am the perfect shape for plus-size modelling. I don’t feel any pressure to lose weight as I’ve been this size for years now and I don’t want to change or diet,” she went on to say, “I enjoy exercising and being able to eat foods I like.”

The range is said to be a ‘youthful fashion collection that comes in sizes 12 to 24 and will launch online in the UK in January and in store in its seven largest markets: France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Turkey, Russia and Spain.

The clothes have been designed and cut for larger women, rather than just being bigger all over, a trap both M&S and H&M fall into. The collection is  aimed at a  modern and demanding woman who wants to feel attractive, sexy and fashionable, regardless of her shape and size. 

The  Violeta collection comprises of 400 pieces and has been designed to feel “comfortable, feminine and modern. A team of 40 technical designers worked to produce the most flattering fit.

The plus size line will be ongoing and new products being added every month. I am looking forward to seeing it in stores. I think so many young women want to look and feel fashionable and there are very limited numbers of brands that offer that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment