REVIEW: My First Asos Experience!

 ASOS is the UK's largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer and offers over 60,000 branded and own label products across womenswear and menswear. DressesjeansT-shirtsshirtsshoesjewellerylingerie and beauty!So why, I ask myself have I only just received my first ASOS delivery?

I have never really been brave enough to do the whole online shopping for clothes thing. So many of my fashionable friends do it, click, click, click and the new dress is on it's way. My problem has always been paying for the postage and then if it doesn't't fit or I don't like it the palaver of sending it back and then waiting for a refund. It seemed so much more simple to go to the shop, try and buy the item. 

However, I was enticed by a 25% off offer that Asos had off all stock! I have wanted a couple of things for a while and I just cant seem to find them on the high street so I thought I would give it a go. 

ASOS Body with Deep V Neck
I have wanted a black body for ages, but because I do have a fuller bust, I found that I had far too much "side boob" for my liking.I am pleased to say that the one I got from ASOS is perfect, it is backless and plunging at the front, however there is no side boob to be seen.
It does also come in red, but I thought that the back would be more versatile. There are so many ways I can see myself wearing this, with jeans (like in the picture), with disco pants or a skirt. It is really cool to have the all in one as it gives a really sexy and smooth look. 


ASOS PETITE Exclusive Jumpsuit With Mesh Insert Detail
I have loved jumpsuits, ever since I was about 8! I remember my Mum getting me one from the Next catalogue to wear to a family party. I felt so grown up! 

I am a mere 5"2 so finding something that I wouldn't need to have altered is always difficult. I went for this one from the petite range because I thought there was a chance it would fit. It did, perfectly. 

I went for the plum colour, for a change,  however it does also come in black, the mesh insert on both the back and the front, keeps the outfit classy yet sexy. Again with it being so plain I can really play with it, adding different shoes and jewellery to brighten it up. I would recommend it for someone who is looking for an understated party outfit. 

ASOS PETITE 90's Crop Top With Off the Shoulder Detail
The ASOS Petite range is designed to fit women who are 5"3 and under!I feel they have got the sizing spot on. The last thing I bought was this off the shoulder crop top. It is really fitted but long enough so that when I reach up there is no chance of my boob escaping from the bottom. I went for the safe black option, but it does come in multiple colours. 

My overall shopping experience with ASOS was so good, I fear I am going to develop a new addiction. All of the garments were really high quality. I was impressed with the fast delivery (it came a day before schedule) despite me opting for the free post. I will definitely be returning and with 10% off student discount all year round I can't possibly resist. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment