Mistral Winter Wish List

Mistral
Mistral is a family owned company with an expanding chain of womens clothing stores around the South of England. 
The company started in Malmesbury several years ago and they now have 28 ladies fashion outlets!
All the garments designed in house with lots of love and attention. There is a great range of products that sit well in any wardrobe for any occasion.
I decided to take a look at their website, to add to my winter wishlist.

I love these wellies, they are fun and perfect for walks in the park,they add a bit of colour to the dull,grey, wet days!


This cotton shirt is great for layering under winter knits or on it's own, when it gets a bit warmer. I love the pale pink colour and the delicate floral print.


Being a student, I spend a lot of time in my PJs, I am a huge fan of duvet days, and these checked pyjama bottoms are perfect for snuggling up and watching a film or two!

It's cold outside! I feel the cold and so this snood is perfect for keeping me warm with the ever dropping temperatures. A great alternative to a scarf this beautiful snood and will be a great match with many winter coats.
I love this hat! It is just so cute. The colour is very on trend and is very well made and designed.

If like me you love the cosy, country style of Mistral, you can locate your closest store, or stockist or shop online at Mistral-Online.com



1 comments:

  1. you have a lovely blog!
    www.tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete