Winter Warmers


So with the temperatures dropping, the John Lewis and Coca Cola adverts hitting our TV screens and the Christmas lights on, I thought it was about time I invested in some new winter attire...ok well I didn't invest exactly, I had uniform allowance left and so I decided to pick some winter knits to keep me toasty and warm over the cold months ahead. 

These two jumpers are from the N.W.3 range at Hobbs.
Statement knits are key this season and the "Helen Sweater" has a beautiful bold, detailed design in warm colours against the neutral black base- My Nan is also called Helen so I just couldn't resist!

The second addition to my winter wardrobe is the "Basketweve Sweater". Textured knit jumpers are great for adding some movement to your outfit. The chunky knit and the bold colour blocks add edge to any outfit. See on my Instagram page how I have teamed it with a cream silk shirt for a classy preppy look. 

Despite the fact that I hate the cold I do love winter clothing and wrapping up! Christmas jumpers and bobble hats make the arctic temperatures just a little more bearable.



Winter Warmers



Mulberry sweater pullover
£585 - mytheresa.com


Alexander McQueen red top
net-a-porter.com


High black jumper
question-air.com


Jaeger camel wrap coat
houseoffraser.co.uk


Hobbs short socks
houseoffraser.co.uk


Jil Sander wrap scarve
net-a-porter.com


Vivienne Westwood long scarve
houseoffraser.co.uk


Ted Baker mink glove
vanmildert.com



Cable knit hat
question-air.com


Pull Bear glove
pullandbear.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment